Saturday, June 6, 2009

Browsing instead of Creating!

I should be finishing some projects that I started yesterday. I got on the computer and started browsing shops on Artfire and on Etsy. Some amazing stuff by so many creative people.

I could sit and look all day......

This bracelet is so pretty! The artist has a lot of beaded items, necklaces, earrings brooches. So many beautiful items in her shop. The artists is also an author of some nature Books.! You can see her work at RockyCreekGems




Then I found this tile pendent at NinjaJenn. She does some awesome work (and a great blogger too!). NinjaJenn will even make a pendent or ring using your avatar! How cool is that?

Her tile pendents and rings are so nice I cant decide which one I like best!

I like the colors and peacefullness of this one.






Then I found this shop Kraftouchtreasures

There are so many different things in her shop. From pretty to cute. I love these and yes there are more in different colors too!














So many more but I do have to get busy and finish up my projects. Oh! remember a few blogs ago I had an idea with small gourds and polymer clay. and I said I would put up pictures when done!!??

I finished one (still working on the other! LOL) Here it is. My Gourd Man Business Card Holder. You can see more pictures of him at http://www.craftnique.artfire.com/

No comments: