Friday, July 20, 2012

Here I am!

I have been MIA lately. Been busy.
My husband and I are moving!
I need to live where the climate is warmer. Too damp and cool here for me, healthwise.. Wont be too far away, my mom is about 30 miles east of here and yes it is 20 degrees warmer so we will look around and decide where we want to settle.
We are packing our belongings and putting it in storage. As I am packing I am also tossing out or will sell at garage sale or donate!!  So much stuff that I really dont need or use.
We will take off for a month or two! Just travel here and there....play tourist,  visit family and friends, whatever!
 Why not.
My husband retired a few years ago so now is as good a time as any.
I will blog and take pictures of our travels.
Also I will be taking my Stampin Up supplies with me. I have a couple of workshops booked, one in southern Ca. and a few online ideas so
......stay tuned!

No comments: