Saturday, January 12, 2013

Valentine Special

It is chilly today!!!  We are up in the Northern California area visiting our son and it is cold....

I plan to make a few cards today. I will post  some pictures when I am done. I had a big order come in from Stampin Up so I am pretty excited to play with my new stuff. I did get a few free items because of the Sale A Bration event....for every $50.00 spent you get a free product from the Sale a Bration brochure.   I am very happy that I was able to have my products delivered to my sons house!!

Stampin Up is offering two Specials for Valentines. They are cute. Click on the widget in my side bar to see the offers.
Also you can see the New products in our new Spring Catalog by clicking that widget just below the Valentine Special.

Have any questions you can leave a comment or go to my site

www.Hermyacosta.stampinup.net

Keep yourselves warm and safe my blogger friends. Stay creative!!

until next time......



No comments: