Sunday, March 29, 2009

FB Business Page

I have started the outline drawings on the saw. I hope to get at least the base coating done before going to my moms.

I am very happy and excited!! (silly me)I started a business page on Facebook. Here is my link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/craftnique/67095135775?created

I have a regular FB page and I wondered ( to myself) how I could get my Craftnique shops and information on FB. You know..just my business "stuff. Along comes a message from a friend on Mycraft named Debbie suggesting that I open a Business page. Wow! Did she somehow read my mind?? She has a FB Business page and is really happy with it. Debbie walked me through the process and put up with my many questions and messages LOL.

About Debbie, her business name is GlitteringPhotos. Debbie hand glitters photos of nature. They are beautiful. She uses a light touch. What a great idea!
To see her work and to get more information go to her FB page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Jeffersonville-IN/GlitteringPhotos/69312401799

or you can see more of her work on her Etsy site.

www.Glitteringphotos.etsy.com

Have a great Sunday!
Hermy aka Craftnique (aka Thisnthat from CHAC)

No comments: