Friday, November 27, 2009

A cold...ugh

I got hit with the cold bug..the kind that has you in bed for a week, stuffy nose, runny nose, headache, cant think, cant move kinda bug.

Now I am finally up and about but zapped of energy. Start something but cant seem to finish. It still lingers..you know sound stuffy occaisional cough, clear the throat kinda thing....ugh. Two weeks of this!
If you get hit with this ...just get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids and rest rest rest.....................

I got behind on my crafts, so frustrating when you know you have things to do but no energy to do it. Just slept the days away! I am usually like the energy bunny if I catch a cold I keep going and going...not this time!
My family was worried..mom doesnt stay in bed..she must really be sick!!

The last 2 days in bed I did get on the internet and watched a lot of crafting ideas on you tube. A lot of ideas and creativity out there. I have the Ranger Melting Pot and found a lot uses for it on you tube. Wow! ....Now to get the energy and try some of them.

Keep safe and warm.

until next time
Hermy

No comments: