Friday, February 4, 2011

CHA Sunday

 I have been so busy since I got home from CHA.
One thing about attending the CHA Trade Show...You really get INSPIRED!!! So many fun projects, wonderful people...gosh! A lot of new products that will be coming out in March or later.
I stopped by  the Provo Craft Booth. The new Cuttlebug is cool. The embossing folders now have small  pieces that you can reposition anywhere on the folder/card. I like that idea!


I did a few make and takes. I made a cool pouch with Tiffany Windsor using the new Aleenes Fabric Fusion Adhesive... it really Fuses, great product. It will be available in March so keep an eye out for it. Keep checking http://www.cool2craft.com/ for more info.

I met Crafty Chica...


Lisa Fulmer did demos using TAP and Lutrador. I love what TAP can do and to see it in person...amazing.
More info on TAP here http://www.lisalizalou.com/buy_supplies/tap_-_transfer_artist_paper 




Then I wandered over to  the Ranger  Booth....lots and lots and lots of new cool products. Wendy did one demo after another I didnt want to leave. There were 4 of us watching and we just kept asking her to show us more.  No I didnt get to meet Suze : (
While I was standing there I noticed that the there was a big crowd hanging around , they were watching a demo and taking pictures  flash flash flash then I realized why...yup Tim Holtz was demonstrating. It was like that everytime he came out to do a demo! LOL
This was the best I could do to get a picture
The Booths were set up in 7 sections, upstairs the Booths were set up in  5 sections. The biggest being Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts. Downstairs  were 2 sections.. New Exhibitors and License and Design. I picked up a directory which has 114 pages, aack 24 pages were just the exhibtors names and booth # in teeny tiny print. Thank goodness they had a pull out map whew!

 to be continued..........................




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic!! how I wish I could have been there. It is too bad you couldn't meet Suze--she is a blast to watch demo!!! I look fwd to your part 2!~~
Lee from the Hive

Linda said...

wow! Lucky you....I can't wait to see more.

Yolanda M. said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the pictures.