Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where did April and May go?

It has been a hectic past few months.  In April my 95 yr old step dad fell , 5 paramedics had to pick him up. Luckily no broken bones. He is a big guy (and a sweetheart). He is a retired Lt  Colonel so a bit stubborn too!! Now he is in a convalescent home for physical therapy. He wants to come home. : (  The home is an hour drive one way. I take mom to visit which is another 1/2 hour drive one way to her house....so 3 hours of driving....whew.................. It is worth it though to see his smile when we walk in.
We are hoping he can come home soon as we all miss him.
Prayers are appreciated!
Over the weekend my brother took mom to visit him and today moms neighbor is taking her Last month.my older siblings even came to help out... one lives up North the other out of State. Thank God for a wonderful close loving family.
   On Saturday I went into my craftroom and just went into a creative mode....awww felt good... It has been awhile.
I made some cards and I am slowly listing them on etsy and artfire.


I made the Butterfly cards from my Strength and Hope Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 from the sale of each Strength & Hope set and Strength & Hope digital kit to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). 
 For more info check  here  www.Hermyacosta.stampinup.net


I have a lot of catching up to do so I best get going..........
Have a wonderful day!

www.craftnique.etsy.com
www.craftnique.artfire.com

1 comment:

Boopnut said...

What a lovely post and wonderful love story of your stepdad and mom.
I missed April and May cause we skipped Spring here and went right to Summer.