Sunday, November 20, 2011

StampinUp!

I have been busy with Stampin Up. I have a great Upline, always ready to share and she answers my questions as best she can. I have been attending classes, learning new things, having workshops and meeting new people.

I did a  small craft show last month. Sold a lot of the paper rosettes, wreaths, gift card holders and even had a few people sign up for workshops and classes starting in January. I am excited about that. My husband even helped out, of course he spent a lot of time at the bakery sale items! Yes he did share with me. : )

I have a Craft Show coming up  December 3 and 4 at the Veterans Memorial Bldg in Lompoc, Calif. The event opens at 9 am and closes at 5pm. Stop in if you are nearby. Many Vendors, Handmade items, food, prizes, Santa lots of fun. This show is always a success. So much so that this year instead of a one day show, it is 2 days!!

I am also busy with the American Legion Aux. Dist 16 California. I am the Historian and Special Project Chairman for our District President. Her Special Project is Financial help for Miltary spouses/families. She asked me to make some cards, candles etc to sell to raise money for her Project.I am more than happy to help. I sell them at our District Meetings, Posts, and my Etsy and Artfire shops. Here is one of the cards I made.
I made a few different cards but this one is my favorite.

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: