Friday, January 27, 2012

Sale -A- Bration

Stampin'Up! Sale A Bration has started!!

 Earn free products for every $50.00 you order!!

You can view the Sale A Bration catalog here:



or here  www.Hermyacosta.stampinup.net or www.craftnique.blogspot.com

I just learned how to make the fabric flower on page 11. Not only is it easy..it is pretty.  I plan to offer a class in March to share how to make it. The flower can be used on cards, scrapbook pages and.. oh! .... even hair clips!! What a great way to use up the extra fabric I have!!

Here is a card I made at my Upline Toni Pope's house using the Kindness Matters Stamp Set (which is on page 13 in the SAB Catalog) I also used Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Whisper White CS, Scallop Circle Punch, Pacific Point CS,  Taffeta Ribbon Basic Black,Smooch Spritz in Silver,and Jewels Basic Rhinestones


 I am now off to the craftroom to create some Valentine themed projects for an upcoming workshop!
Have a great day!




www.craftnique.blogspot.com












1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

cute card, luv the colors...hope you have a super week!

enjoy *~*