Friday, June 15, 2012

Recycled Aluminum Cans

My sister and I were sitting on a swing in her  backyard, ..her backyard is BIG!

 I was admiring her pond, garden art and flower beds as we chatted. She mentioned that she wanted to hang items on the fences, and trees, an eclectic style, a lot of color.... Hmmm.... I thought to myself..her birthday is coming up (6/18), I could make some cool items from aluminum cans and my Big Shot!
 
When I got home I started working on my idea. 

I have a box full of soda and beer cans cleaned and ready for cutting. I used Scallop Dies of all sizes, a Flower Die, Butterfly Die and Circle Die from Stampin Up. I also used a few Embossing Folders to emboss after I cut the designs. Then I pulled out my Piercing Tool and Mat, a few Brads and thin Wire.




                                                             

                                                                Voila! Ready to hang!






1 comment:

Boopnut said...

I have a pin made from aluminum cans. Awesome!