Friday, June 25, 2010

Flower Festival time again

It is that time of year again...our annual Lompoc Valley Flower Festival.
The Festival started yesterday.Yummy food booths, entertainment on the outdoor stage and the carnival rides, beer garden, wine tasting...fun.
 The Park is block from my home!
 I hear a male voice talking, I think it is my husband in the backyard and I say "what" then realize it is coming from the park! I do this often throughout the day/evening!  This happens every year!  LOL!
Friday the craft booths will be up ( until Sunday). The Flower Festival Queen will be crowned.
Saturday is the Parade...floats are made using the flowers from the fields.
Sunday it ends. At 9:30 pm we will run to the cotton candy booth  to get one more taste before it all closes up.For some reason that cotton candy tastes soooo good!

I will post pictures after the parade.

No comments: