Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another surface to Stamp!!

While I was at the Hardware store I was looking around at all the flooring tiles...you know the isle, the one with all the free samples. : )   I wanted some but I couldn't just take them...so I asked the clerk if I can have a couple and he said "sure take as many as you need!" ... I only took a couple, ok more than a couple.

 When I got home I went right to my craft room. I wiped them clean,  got out my stamping supplies and went at it.
 I used black StazOn ink, The Open Sea Stamp Set from Stampin'Up! Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Marina Mist  Stampin' Write Markers from SUP, brown acrylic paint and a sponge
I lightly sponged the brown paint onto the square. Stamped the image, let it dry and then used my markers to lightly color in the sky, sea and ship. When it was dry I put a coat of Mod Podge Clear to seal it all in.  I put felt backing on back. Perfect for coasters!

www.craftnique.blogspot.com
www.Hermyacosta.stampinup.net