Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Wow the last few days have been cold and VERY WINDY. Today the sun is out, a slight breeze and very warm. We are suppose to have nice weather all week. I dont like the cold so this good weather makes me happy. I am planning to take my mom out and we will enjoy the sunshine.



About every other day I will try and blog about a seller from Artfire. Each time it will be someone different. Should be fun. I love to look at other peoples "stuff". I find it interesting what people can create, the different ideas that we all come up with. Possibilities are endless.



Today is about. djstoreroom. She has some cute pouches, mirrors, frames, purses. To top it off she is offering free shipping and free insurance! She even has a tutorial. It is a fun site to visit.



This is one of her frames. Some are mirrors and some just for pictures.. I like the looks of this, very soft. It would look nice in a baby or tots room.




She also paints, which of course caught my attention!! : ) I love the colors in this picture.
This is just a couple of her items. take a look for yourself at
Well I am off to enjoy the sunshine. I hope all of you have a wonderful day!


No comments: