Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wine Bottle Stopper and Embossing Powder




I have been playing around with some craft products. Embossing powder, paint, and heat gun. Lol!! I do admit that at first I had more powder on me than my project but after awhile I did get the hang of it. This is something new to me and I did enjoy it and I liked the results.


After practicing on a few items I decided to make something for my etsy shop and my artfire shop.


I made some wine (or other bottle) bottle stoppers. One gold and the other is black with blue and purple sparkle. I sealed them with a water proof varnish to give it a (somewhat) smooth feel. Before varnishing it had a grainy feel to it. I am happy with the results.
Now I am going to play with my Ranger Melting Pot. I have used it before for melting wax, and soap but now I am going to try the Utee!!
I will let you know the results!!
Have a good day!


No comments: