Saturday, April 25, 2009

crazy train rolling along

Yes the crazy train just keeps on chugging. Over on Artfire we have a long list of conductors . It is all on an honor system but from what I see, hear and read on the forums pretty much everyone is doing thier part in some way to help promote the shop of the day. Besides, it is fun.


Todays shop is http://www.wooleycreek.artfire.com/.





Here is what she says in her bio on Artfire
Artisan's Bio:I have been beading since 1990. We also do other NA crafts. My husband and I set up at Powwows and Flea Markets to sell my crafts and Vintage Native American Jewelry. We also sell on Ebay. under the name of Wooleycreek. I am disabled and spend most of my time doing things I can sit at the table to work on. Beadwork helps pass the time when I can't walk!


She does some awesome work. Besides beadwork she also makes moccasins, take a look at these. They look so comfy.

Her jewelry is beautiful. Stop on by her shop and take a look.

I aquired some stained glass awhile back so I think I will try to make a few items and see what happens. Today I feel like mosaics or candle holders or...............................

Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments: