Monday, January 3, 2011

paper flowers

While staying with my mom while she was recovering from heart surgery I brought along some small craft items. I didnt want to bring my paints etc and I needed to do something that she could do too. I had cut out some scalloped circles sprayed them with water and put mom to work! She would crumble the circles and open them up to dry. She did 1 to my 4 but hey  she was helping and "doing" something. Then I put them together sprayed them with my own homemade "glimmer mist" and set them out to dry. My mom loved them. I gave her  quite a few of the flowers to do whatever she wants with them. Lol! She put them nicely in a bowl and set it on her coffee table.  Shes happy.
Now she wants me to come over and make small roses out of paper. I am getting my supplies ready!!

No comments: