Monday, January 17, 2011

vinyl decals

I am really enjoying this warm weather that we are having here on the Central Coast! Upper 70's.
I seem to have more energy when that sun shines bright! LOL

I like to use sticky back vinyl for a lot of my projects. So I got out my Cricut Exp. and started cutting and playing. I cut a butterfly and layered it. Now it sits atop my laptop. So pretty. It is removable so when I want  to put another decal on my lap top I can remove the butterfly and put her on something else.

I also took some black vinyl spelled out NO SOLICITING on my cricut,cut it out.. and you guessed it...put it on my front door.

I made some pink ribbons and black peace symbols. I am selling them in my artfire shop. They are 1 inch,and 2 inch sizes.
Check them out  http://www.craftnique.artfire.com/
Now back to the craftroom and use some of this energy!!

No comments: