Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall

So many things to do. I have a lot of ideas for painting Fall items...I just need the time to do it all! lol. I have plenty of surfaces to paint on.


I enjoy painting for Fall and Christmas. Combination of the weather and the fact that I love snowmen!! Christmas! Santa!!! The entire idea of it all~~~~~~~~~





I added these coasters to my artfire shop.

I painted the background and pumpkins on plain cardboard coasters. I varnished to give them a glass like shine. I then cut and glued cork to the back. Cutting cork in a round shape isnt easy! Half way through I wondered what I got myself
into!! lol! Of course I could have used a circle
cutter ...hmmm maybe next time!!



I also painted the design on a large clothespin/memo clip to match.



I am a warm weather type person but I will admit to the fact that I do like the Fall colors!! and ...ok I kinda like the change (just not the cold
weather)









If you are living on the Central Coast California The Ride 2 Recovery riders are cycling from San Fransisco to Los angeles. Today they are riding from Pismo Beach to Solvang. Fri, Solvang to Ventura and on Sat Ventura to Los Angeles along hiwy 1. They are our wounded Veterans. If you can, stand along their route and cheer them on. Let them know we appreciate their service.

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: